Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pressure Cooker

Okay, so much pressure for my first blog. Not sure what to make it about or if anyone will ever even end up reading this. I just know it is something I have been wanting to do for quite some time, so tonight I am jumping in head first.

Planning to use this to share our house projects, kiddo updates, and hopefully some pregnancy news.

Last night was date night...a night out alone(thanks Terry) to dinner and a Tigers game. Funny how quickly after your kids grow up you forget about those days being tied to the house until you can find a sitter.Having Nolan, has been such a blessing, and I wouldn't change it for the world. However, last night I felt myself really let go and enjoy a guilt free night of fun with ma man!



So, cheers to the start of this blog. I can't wait to start writing about fun stuff like house updates, my family and maybe even a bun in the oven sometime soon! Night night...

No comments:

Post a Comment